Join us for an adventure! We have openings for children older than 18 months starting summer of 2013. Please call now to secure your spot
Welcome to Little Explorers Child Care
We are located in Holt, MI, one block from Wilcox elementary school. Our goal is to offer a balance of pre-school learning with a family atmosphere. We view our care as a building block for your child's development. We nurture, educate, socialize and prepare your child for their future.
We have weekly & monthly themes to incorporate structure into play and learning. Your child will prepare to read using the Zoo-Phonics Program. We also teach basic sign language. In addition to all of our educational programs we offer the chance for children to just be children in a safe, loving environment.
We participate in the Association for Child Development Food Program which assures your child will be getting healthy snacks and meals while in care.
What is Important
When you are looking for child care, you should ask yourself, “What is important to my family?” Here are a few things parents say are important, and how we meet their expectations:
- Kid friendly meals - A variety of healthy foods are served and not just chicken nuggets every day.
- Positive state licensing inspections to date.
- Monthly newsletters to keep parents informed.
- Professional handbooks, contracts and agreements.
- A clean facility. Equipment is sanitized continuously.
- Trustworthy and ethical people who have contact with your children.
- Staff who allow children to be children, and who celebrate the diversity in everyone.
- A program that respects all opinions, parenting decisions, and lifestyle choices made by parents.
- People who are always open to suggestions and feel communication is an integral part of this business.
- Providers who view their care as a partnership with the parents.
Please call and ask about the things that are important to your family.